Another simple game for all ages that it’s good to have up your sleeve to avert a travel meltdown.
Aim of the game:
Fun way of exploring what your travelling companions really like and don’t like.
Suitable for age:
Number of players:
2 + (best with 2)
How to play:
1. Player 1 chooses 2 things like ‘chocolate and cheese’.
2. The other players just have to say which they prefer! Simple.
- Here are some ideas to try – choose categories like fruit, animals, colours, clothes, music – and then pick 2 items from each category for your opponent to choose from.
- Have some fun – choose 2 things you know your opponent doesn’t like and force them to choose one, for example ‘homework or washing up?’
- Great for encouraging younger children to make decisions and it’s surprising what you learn!
Do you have a favourite travel game you love to play? We’d love you to share it below, thanks…
- Camping with kids
- Competitions & Giveaways
- Family holidays
- FREE Children's travel activities
- Kids backpacks
- Places to visit with children
- Postcards & Rock
- School bags for children
- The Gallery
- Travel experiences with kids
- Travel safety
- Travel tips with kids
- Travelling to school
- Unusual suitcases
- Walking with kids
- What's in your suitcase
Come tweet with us